Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: April 2000:
[aclug-L] Going both ways

To: "'aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx'" <aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Going both ways
From: Michael Holmes <maholmes@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2000 12:22:31 -0500

Two things:

 I have configed a 486 with a red hat 6.1 mandrake.   I have set it
up as a nfs server, domain name server, and news server, and web server options
chosen.  I have entered what I thought was the right numbers, but no luck yet.

1). I want to set my server to service microsoft work stations, and

2). I want to use my linux laptop on a microsoft network at work

I also want to take the modem and make where I can call it from work and log in.

--
Michael A. Holmes