Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: April 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: To whom it may concern.

To: "'discussion@xxxxxxxxx'" <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: To whom it may concern.
From: "Michael A. Holmes" <maholmes@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 23:05:32 -0500

It was an rpm and it loaded itself, I installed it from the root, as root
had the only write authority to install the program.  It actually went into
the /usr/local directory.  It is still in there, it was not destroyed.  I
had just logged on to the internet and was only there for maybe 10 minutes,
and I leave the house at 7am and do not get home until about 11pm , and
nobody really knows what my time on the net would be.

Mike