Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: March 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: Weird Al plans?

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Weird Al plans?
From: glandix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 23:23:43 -0600 (CST)

On 14 Mar, Jonathan Hall wrote:
> Sure, 6 sounds good.  Concert starts at 7:30, so that gives us an hour and a
> half to eat and wait in line. :-)

ok, and for the wichita newbie, where exactly is Walt's located...  and
how do i get to the cotillion from here (Pawnee & Oliver)?

jesse

--
<<<Linux lloydix 2.2.14 #1 Sat Jan 22 04:29:13 CST 2000 i586 unknown>>>

I'll work from midnight to eight, come home, sleep for
five minutes, eat breakfast, sleep six more minutes,
shower, then I have ten minutes to bask in Lisa's love,
then I'm off to the power plant fresh as a daisy.

                -- Homer Simpson
                   Lisa's Pony