Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: March 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: Last Meeting Notes

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Last Meeting Notes
From: Jim Vetor <jvetor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2000 18:07:35 -0600

Brian Chapman wrote:

> are there any notes from the last meeting? i didn't make it, but i'm
> still curious where to find all those "linux on a diskette" type
> distros. maybe just some links or something.
>
> thanks!

Hi,
I'm new to the group, I've been to one meeting so far. I just ordered
the following disks.(see below) I ordered them just to play around with
some different distro's in a  course I'm taking online. I run Mandrake
7.0 which I think is great. Anyone can have a copy of that if they want
to try it. If anyone wants to make copies from them they are welcome to
use them. I do have a burner that works in Windows that I could burn a
copy if a disk is provided. I think I have the burner working in Linux
but haven't been able to figure out the software. Xcdroast screwed up
most of my Windows Partitions and scared me away from it until I can
figure it out. Hint for a Meeting subject.

Jim Vetor

      Storm Linux 2000 (Download Version)

      Debian 1.3.1R8 CD-ROM

      Corel Linux* OS 1.0 (Download Version)