Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: March 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: No Mail (we should kill jon hall)

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: No Mail (we should kill jon hall)
From: Jared Johnson <solomon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2000 21:07:31 GMT

> Whom computers would destroy, they must first drive mad.

No no, they must first turn us against each other.

My car won't start and some of my electrical equipment has gone on the fritz.
My computer reboots periodically for no reason, and correspondingly laughs at me
(even though i have neither speakers nor the motherboard speaker attached to
it).  I think that it might be because Jon Hall is an alien from outer space.
Makes sense since he's the one that sent the original mail that has already
begun
to stir us up.  Let's get him!