Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: February 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: Internships for Linux.

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Internships for Linux.
From: "James G." <jamesga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 05:13:19 -0600

Every time I come up with a question that I think would be hard to research or
answer, I tend to forget about the original purpose of the internet. (I do it a
lot.)

Try:     www.lycos.com       or       www.altavista.com       or
www.yahoo.com
or     www.deja.com       or     www.faq.org            or       www.linux.org
or    www.amazon.com      or      www.britannica.com
or  plain old usenet newsgroups.

The benefit would be getting first or second hand information instead of 7th or
100th hand information.

9 times out of 10 I find an answer.