Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: February 2000:
[aclug-L] OK...what now...?

To: "'aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx'" <aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] OK...what now...?
From: MICHAEL HOLMES <maholmes@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 01:58:46 -0600

I installed debian 2.1 and when I start XF86Setup, I get the corse screen,
then the fine screen, then blank, when I move the mouse I get a line across
the screen up/dwn.  Nothing more.  I cannot get rid of the setup file, to
start over.  When it installed, it flashed up I chose SVGA, which was what
it was with red hat.  then it came back deleting svga, install S3 which is
the wronge one.

mike