Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: February 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: SQUID

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: SQUID
From: Ryan Claycamp <claycamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2000 14:39:00 -0600

Jonathan Hall wrote:

> I've used squid.  I love it.  Very powerful... for more than just caching.

What more can it do?  I recently started using it here at work, after I
heard you mention it in some other topic.  It is great and makes showing
a co-worker information you have seen faster.  I found some information
about a product and went to my boss' office to show him.  It popped on
the screen immediately, it amazed him and he wondered how it happened.

Ryan
--
Visit the Guernsey Aviation web page - http://www.guernseyaviation.com/