Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: February 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: WHAT ... NO FREE CD...OR TOY INSIDE!?!

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: WHAT ... NO FREE CD...OR TOY INSIDE!?!
From: Michael Holmes <maholmes@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2000 23:23:15 -0600

I already have a stack 6 inches high of aol--m$n--prodgany--and many others!!
:-)

I am starting to build up quit a collection of linux books though. I have your
linux unleashed, linux programming, learn linux in 24 hrs and the complete red
hat linux.  I still bearly know how to turn the computer on!

HEY-- I run out of blank cd's and the super saturday sale is next week, I have a
chance to burn cd's but I am tight from buying this car. I have 2 debian cd's (2
pair) and 1 linux mandrake two red hat 6.1s  I have two blanks left.What would
be
best 2 more copies of red hat or one debian ?

Mike