Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: January 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: Fwd: Instructors needed

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Fwd: Instructors needed
From: Jonathan Hall <jonhall@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 12:23:55 -0600

I already replied to this possition (I spoke with Jeff on the phone last
week).  The person I talked to at BCCC (the person who does the hiring) told
me the possition was not available.  Not sure what that means... either she
lied, Jeff lied, they're off their rockers, or the possition has been filled
(I'll assume the latter of these options.  :-)

Since classes have already started, I would assume they have both possitions
filled by now, too--when I spoke with Jeff, he had a strong sense of urgancy
about it all.

Still can't hurt to call them... the person I talked to there did say she
would likely have possitiosn available in summer and fall, so she requested
I send her a resume anyway.

--
"Airplanes are interesting toys but of no military value." -- Marechal
Ferdinand Foch, Professor of Strategy, Ecole Superieure de Guerre.