Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: January 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: quick!!

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: quick!!
From: glandix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 18:47:45 -0600 (CST)

On  3 Jan, phrostie wrote:

actually, try StarOffice!  i was sent a PP file once and i opened it
successfully in StarOffice...  SO is free from Sun, but it's a large
download if your distro doesn't include it...  it's a great office
suite, tho'!

jesse

--
<<<Linux lloydix 2.2.13 #8 Wed Dec 22 02:31:05 CST 1999 i586 unknown>>>

You know, Moe, my mom once said something that really stuck
with me.  She said, `Homer, you're a big disappointment,'
and, God bless her soul, she was really onto something.

                -- Homer Simpson
                   There's No Disgrace Like Home