Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: January 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: problems compiling...

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: problems compiling...
From: Nate Bargmann <ka0rny@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2000 17:26:59 -0600

On Sun, Jan 02, 2000 at 01:59:00PM -0600, glandix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> on executing the ./configure script, i set the X includes to
> /usr/X11R6/include (it also defaults to this)

On this machine I have a later version of LessTif and it installed
itself in /usr/local/LessTif/Motif1.2[2.0]/include/Xm from the
source tartball and compiled locally.  It also created a symbolic
link in /usr/local/include named Xm which points to either the
1.2 or 2.0 include/Xm directory so one can define the Motif version
to use by default.  Perhaps there is no Xm directory directly underneath
one of your include directories.

- Nate >>

--

 Packet   | N0NB @ WF0A.#SCKS.KS.USA.NOAM       | "None can love freedom