Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: December 1999:
[aclug-L] Streaming Mp3's

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Streaming Mp3's
From: "Patrick R. Klee" <trekkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 10:35:12 -0600

Greetings,
    When I used Windows 95, I had two programs to listen to streaming
Mp3's.  One was called WinAmp and the other...RadioSpy, to view the
servers.  My question is, are there any programs for Linux that do the
same?  I don't have Windows anymore so, I need a good Linux
alternative.  ;-)

If you feel this is a sensitive subject, please email me directly at
trekkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cheers,
Patrick