Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: December 1999:
[aclug-L] Cthugha

To: ACLUG-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Cthugha
From: Curtis Hawthorne <cghawthorne@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 15:40:07 -0600

'm trying to get a program called "Cthugha" to run.  It displays cool patterns
to whatever is comming through your sound card. (http://www.afn.org/~cthugha/)
I've gotten it to work in Windoze before, but never Linux.  Whenever it starts
up, it says "Can't open `/dev/dsp' for reading. (16 - Device or resource
busy)".  Is that the wrong place to send it to read from the sound card?  Any
ideas of where else I should point it to?

Thanks!

Curtis H.