Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: December 1999:
[aclug-L] Re: new free cad library on linux

To: ALUG <aclug-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: new free cad library on linux
From: phrostie <phrostie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 02:45:57 -0600

someone had asked about opensource projects.

i just recieved this this morning and thought i' pass it along.
if you want to start your own project then it sounds like most of the work may
be done.

i have not had a chace to read thru all of the information.
at a glance it sounds good!

phrostie

--
phrostie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx