Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: November 1999:
[aclug-L] I WILL be at the Dec. 6th meeting

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] I WILL be at the Dec. 6th meeting
From: "Patrick R. Klee" <drwho@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1999 22:21:18 -0600

Ok,
    I am sorry.  My grandma is in the hospital, we thought it was
serious but it is okay.  I was made an assistant manager at my work, but
I WILL be at the meeting on December 6th and will discuss how to setup
Quake, and the Quake mission packs one and two.  With the 6th around the
corner, I need ideas, of what else I can talk about, because I can cover
Quake in about 30 minutes.