Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: November 1999:
[aclug-L] Redhat Linux

To: <aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Redhat Linux
From: "kai & steven Hallacy" <enginear@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 21:00:09 -0600

I'd like to get Redhat Linux.  During install day,  I think it was
being sold for $5.00 or $10.00.
I can't remember the version.  What's the version?

I haven't been able to run robot simulation software on Debian Linux.
I'm frustrated and want to try Redhat Linux.  I need to install it now
since the school semester is almost over.

Please Help

Thanks,

Steven Hallacy