Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: November 1999:
[aclug-L] Re: HP 700RX software

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: HP 700RX software
From: Thomas Bloom <thomas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 21:44:34 -0600

I have a 700RX working at home. the only way I could get software to work
is give it a static ip, and use nfs.  When I tried to use tftp it give me
an access deny.  I did not try to do bootp, because I already had nfs
running.

At 01:30 PM 11/2/99 -0600, you wrote:

>    I've recently come across a couple HP 700RX X-terminals and need help
getting them to boot off a NFS server.

>I've seen messages about this process on this list. They had references to
software that is needed which is specific to the 700RX terminals.