Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: November 1999:
[aclug-L] Road Runner Help

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Road Runner Help
From: Wayne White <wwhite@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 21:16:20 -0600 (CST)

Okay, I've got both NIC's working and can access the net throughRR. I need
to login to set up e-mail and change passwords, etc. I thought that the
rrlogind proggie would take care of that connection for me. It only seems
to connect to RR. Is there another proggie, similar to Road Runner Manager
for linux that I can use to handle account administration?

Thanks to all for the help with the dual NIC problem.

Wayne