Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: November 1999:
[aclug-L] Re: fdisk Help

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: fdisk Help
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 22 Nov 1999 19:50:22 -0600

The generally recommended method is to create the Linux partition from
in Linux and the DOS/Windows partitions from that operating system.
As a general rule, DOS/Windows are  a lot more picky about the
partition type than Linux, and getting it all right can be tough.

Regarding LILO, you simply need to set up /etc/lilo.conf as
appropriate and then run the lilo command.

--
John Goerzen   Linux, Unix consulting & programming   jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx |
The 16,507,947th prime number is 304,990,739.