Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: November 1999:
[aclug-L] Re: Linux classes and certification

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Linux classes and certification
From: BobReinsch@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 11:07:09 EST

One of the things to watch out for is whether or not you get your hands on a
system.  I won't take a class anywhere where I can't have my own system. I
don't like having to share a system with someone else either.

HP's Unix classes are well regarded. Didn't knw they were doing Linux. Compaq
will be teaching Linux with the Sair/GNU curricullum next year.

Bob Reinsch