Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: November 1999:
[aclug-L] Re: Program needs libm.so.5

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Program needs libm.so.5
From: Jesse Kaufman <kaufmjes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 1999 21:56:44 +0100 (CET)

did you d/l an rpm then?  may be a better idea to just compile from
source, that way, you're (mostly) guaranteed it will work w/ your system
config...  but if you want, try the other way first...  maybe it will work
for you...

jesse

"If we don't stand up to Micro$oft, who will?"
     - The Boycott Micro$oft Web Page

http://www.boycott-ms.org/