Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: November 1999:
[aclug-L] FW: Dale, LOOK - November Specials

To: <aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] FW: Dale, LOOK - November Specials
From: "Dale W Hodge" <dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 13:57:17 -0600

It is SaturdaySale Time Again!!

Where? RAMADA INN - 7335 E. KELLOGG - WICHITA
When? Saturday, November 13th: Show Hours are 9:00 am to 3:00 pm,
COME EARLY FOR THE BEST DEALS!!
Why? To save money on a great selection of computer products,
            get lots of free stuff, and have fun!!

We are giving away  20 FREE INTERNET ACCESS CD'S THROUGHOUT THE DAY!!!

This is for real!!! Connect to the internet via local access phone numbers
in
 Wichita, and you need not buy any additional products or services to be
able
 to sign up for and use the service. We are going to give you a CD which
will
 install the dial-up access and contains all of the information you need to
connect to the internet without paying anyadditional fees!!!

COME TO THE SHOW AND GET YOUR FREE INTERNET ACCESS.

Also, register for an INTERNET READY Intel Pentium Computer with
Free Internet Already Installed, to be given away December 18. We will
be taking registrations at the October, November, and December shows
for this giveaway, and the winner will be notified by email.
One registration per paid admission.

We will, of course, let you know who won, and the winner must agree to
allow us to place a picture of them on our website and disclose their
identity.

|                         ***** VALUABLE COUPON****
|
|             $1.00 OFF THE LOW $3.00 ADMISSION FEE*
|______________________________________________________

We will be bringing your great vendors this month.

Some of our vendors have provided us a sampling of the items they will be
bringing this month. We know you like to see what values are going to be
coming to you each month, so - following is a sampling of the values the
vendors have promised!!
PC CONNECTION
HP CD Writer Plus 9100
8X/4X/32X Internal IDE -  RETAIL KIT                                $279

CREATIVE ENCORE 6X / MPEG-2 CARD (RETAIL KIT)    $209

Maxtor 20 GB 7200 RPM UDMA 66 Hard  Drive                  $199
Altec Lansing ACS 33 Speaker Subwoofer Set                       $49
----

----
CYBERTRON INTERNATIONAL
----

Motherboards :

> Epox MVP3C AT Motherboard $ 75.00
> Epox MVP3C2 AT / ATA 66 Support $ 82.00
> Epox MVP3G2 ATX / ATA 66 Support / 1 MB Cache $ 99.00
> Epox MVP3G5 ATX / ATA 66 Support / 2 MB Cache $ 125.00
> Epox 6VBA Slot 1 / ATX /ATA 66 / PC133 $ 99.00
>
> PROCESSORS and MEMORY: (Prices Fluctuate)
> AMD-K6II 350/400/450
> AMD-K6II 400
> Celeron 366/400/433
> Cyrix 300/333/366/400
> Memory 64 MB SDRAM PC100 (6 ns) Major Brand  $ 105.00
>
> Also we will have some Tyan, Asus, Abit, Motherboards
>
> Speakers 160 Watt Powered $ 6.00
>
> Network Hubs 5 Port 10 Base T$ 25.00 (Show Day Only)
> Realtek 10/100 Network Cards $ 13.00
>
> Take your pick
-
YUKON COMPUTERS - Owner has flu - MAY be absent
-
486 Computers.... Various Configurations.......     <  $99.00 !!
Serial and PS2 Mice (New)                                          3.99
HAND TECHNOLOGIES - SHELDON PENNER
-
Get all of your training online A+, Cobalt, MSCE, Unix.  $50 to $160
for all 300 courses take them as much as you want for 1 full year.
try before you buy. Check out our free Win98 and Exchange server
5.5 courses.

http://www.handtech.com/asp/learningcenter/default.asp?host=spenner

Turn your computer hobby into cash and earn a FREE computer (free computer
offer ends November 15) and get a FREE satellite dish and be eligible for
$5,000 in bonuses
http://www.handteam.com/asp/jtr/default.asp?host=spennerHandtech.com
-
-
MAGCO PURSUITS - Back in January
Shareware titles                                      only $2.00 each.
Limited supply --- zip disks                       $8 or 10 for $75.
Stereo headphones                                            only   $3.
Flight Yokes
$20.
We always have a supply of blank 1.44 diskettes-10 for $2.50-50 for $11.25
100 or more just $.20 each.
Many software titles at $5 each.
----
M&N COMPUTERS - No Definite answer on attendance
----
17" super VGA monitor ...................Starting $109.00
21" Super VGA monitor...................Starting $ 499.00
Super 7 Mother boaed 100-Bus Speed...........$39.00
Pentium II Mother Board 100-Bus Speed .......$49.00
And Lots More...............................................................
----
DIGITAL SOLUTIONS, L.L.P.
----
WINDOWS 95 w/USB Support (3 available)           $39.00
ACCELSTAR II - PERMEDIA II 8MB AGP
VIDEO CARD .........................................                 $29.99
10/100 NETWORK CARD (Generic)                       $14.99
ANDREA INTERNET HEADSETS                            $2.99
SCSI-2 INTERNAL CABLES                                      $1.99
IDE INTERNAL INSTALL KIT
(IDE Cable, screws, audio cable)                                $2.99
High-Copper Extra-Long "Big-Daddy"
Audio Cables
$1.99
PS/2 Keyboard Adapters                                           $2.99
EZ-COMPUTERS - WILL NOT BE HERE

SaturdaySale has made arrangements with RAMADA to hold
SATURDAYSALE on the second SATURDAY in
NOVEMBER AND DECEMBER, so remember to look for that special
computer geek's Christmas present at SaturdaySale, where you will
SSSSSSSAVE 20 to 80%!!!

(We had notified you that SS would be held on the 3rd Saturday in
December, but we have secured the second Saturday for all sale dates)

The parking is FREE, and remember there is lots of parking around
behind the hotel, in case you can't find any out front.

*Students are always $2.00 (please present current ID if college),
and children 12 and Under are FREE.

We appreciate YOU at SaturdaySale, and we know that without you,
our sale would go away!!! Don't hesitate to let us know what you think,
what you like and don't like. We want you to get the best bargains possible
in a comfortable and friendly atmosphere.

Feel free to forward or duplicate this email as many times as you like for
discount admissions and special email discounts.

If anyone would like to be added to the email database, we promise (unless
by accident) to never send you more than two emails in any one month, and
not to disclose it.

To be added, send an email to: saturdaysale@xxxxxxx, and put either"Consumer
Add," Vendor Add," or both in the Subject line.

NOTE: We have changed web providers, but www.SaturdaySale.com is back
online. Take a look at our forum page, and try to drum up some interest in a
PC
USER group in Wichita.

Note: Unless we see an increase in attendance, SaturdaySale will probably
convert to a quarterly event after the January 2000 sale. Why not come to
SaturdaySale this month and next to show your support for our vendors to
assure that you will continue to be able to take advantage of great computer
bargains each and every month.