Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: November 1999:
[aclug-L] Meeting topic for December 6th

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Meeting topic for December 6th
From: "Patrick R. Klee" <drwho@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 01:02:25 -0600

For those who weren't at the meeting, Clint and I discussed what the
topic would be on Dec. 6th then weekend after, on either the 10th, 11th
or 12th.  My mother is having inventory on the 11th, but we CAN have it
on the day before or the day after.  Beer is optional but must be drunk
outside on the patio, those that smoke can smoke in the house (ash trays
will be provided).
Clint and I discussed talking about how to set up games for the planned
LAN party at my house, Jon Hall, if you could please get with me
personally, I would like to speak about how to set up DooM 1 & 2, Quake
1 & 2, FreeCiv and FreeTrek, oh yes, and possibly NetMaze.  Perhaps we
can meet on IRC on irc.debian.org and I would need assistance with the
presentation for I haven't spoke to a large group for 7 years.  Anyway,
please email me Jon, as to when you can talk to me and Clint.