Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: November 1999:
[aclug-L] Re: Jonathan Hall - Debian Expert

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Jonathan Hall - Debian Expert
From: "Clint A. Brubakken" <cabrubak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 09:53:04 -0600 (CST)

The file is correct its just currently isn't setting a path (your getting
the default path)

add the line:

PATH=$PATH:$HOME/bin:/sbin

adding whatever you want after the first :
($HOME) is your home directory so in this case assuming your username is
enginear

/home/enginear/bin and /sbin would be added to the default path.

On Sun, 7 Nov 1999, kai & steven Hallacy wrote:

> Please Help (Read below).  I have a Debian installation.
>
> Also, if Mohammad Islam changes his mind about the $10 (1)  540mb SCSI tape
> backup drive w/ 7 or 8 tapes, I'm interested.
>
> Thanks

Clint Brubakken
Developer, Computer Science Services Group, LLC
Dictator-for-Life Air Capital Linux Users Group
Wichita, KS
cabrubak@xxxxxxx
---
Would you mind not using our Web server? We're trying to have a game of
Quake here.
                                        -- Greg
User Friendly, 5/11/1998