Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: November 1999:
[aclug-L] HP 700RX software

To: <aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] HP 700RX software
From: "Andy Schroeder" <andresch@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 13:30:19 -0600

    I've recently come across a couple HP 700RX X-terminals and need help
getting them to boot off a NFS server.

I've seen messages about this process on this list. They had references to
software that is needed which is specific to the 700RX terminals.

Any information you could give about how to get this software would be greatly
appreciated.
        thanks,
            Andy Schroeder