Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: October 1999:
[aclug-L] Re: Strange printer problem

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Strange printer problem
From: Nate Bargmann <ka0rny@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 16:58:36 -0500

Well, I've effected a fix of sorts.  I did a search on google and
was led to the LPRng-HOWTO.  In there I found a snipit of postscript
that fixes a problem of the printer not notifying the system that
the print job is complete.  The downside is that I must send this
three line file to the printer each time I power it up. :(

The up side is that I can print multiple jobs without cycling power
to the printer.  :)

Strange bug...

- Nate >>

--