Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: October 1999:
[aclug-L] Re: Satudrday net install, not able to make it

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Satudrday net install, not able to make it
From: "Clint A. Brubakken" <cabrubak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 11:22:12 -0500 (CDT)

One thing to be clear, is its not an install (if you get there by a
certain time we will help you get your network card installed though), but
a workshop in which we will together configure things,

unlike the install you will be there all day, and do most of the work
yourself, following along with the presenter.

On Fri, 15 Oct 1999, Jonathan Hall wrote:

> An announcement was sent out a couple days ago.  Full info can be found at
> http://www.aclug.org/ACLUG/events/eventsDb/19991030-Networkshop
>

> On Fri, 15 Oct 1999, Kong Wo wrote:
>
> > What time is the net install starts on Saturday?
> > Michael Holmes wrote:
> >
> > > I will not, after registering, be able to make it there..  WORKK :-{  I
> > > will just have to catch it some time else.
> > >
> > > Mike
> >

> - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
>   Jonathan Hall  *  jonhall@xxxxxxxxxxxx  *  PGP public key available
>  Systems Admin, Future Internet Services; Goessel, KS * (316) 367-2487
>          http://www.futureks.net  *  PGP Key ID: FE 00 FD 51
>          -=  Running Debian GNU/Linux 2.0, kernel 2.0.36  =-
> - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Clint Brubakken
Developer, Computer Science Services Group, LLC
Dictator-for-Life Air Capital Linux Users Group
Wichita, KS
cabrubak@xxxxxxx
---
"Eric also holds a black belt in Tae Kwon Do and shoots pistols for relaxation,
His favorite gun is the classic 1911-pattern .45 semiautomatic"

  -- Chris DiBona on neo-renassaince Homo Heileinias Eric S. Raymond. (Open
Sources, 1999 O'Reilly and Associates)