Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: September 1999:
[aclug-L] FREE A/V Receiver... Well sort of.....

To: <dec29111@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] FREE A/V Receiver... Well sort of.....
From: "David Carmichael" <dec29111@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 1999 09:32:23 -0500

[sorry if you feel this is spam, if somebody was willing to give me the
address for a Wichita only for sale newsgroup I would post it there!]

I have been upgrading my home A/V system (first time in close to nine
years...)

I have the following items:

1 - AKAI AAV205 40w/ch Surround Sound Audio / Video Remote Receiver.
        Remote control of Video/Audio/RF/Surround {NO DOLBY!}

1 - 'Ohm' Passive Subwoofer
        Cat toy!  When my cats were younger they did a number of this..
        But cross over and speakers (sort of) still work! Grill cover(s) and
        speakers (sort of repaired with clear finger nail polish) have claw
marks
        and cabinet has a few [15+] years on it. This thing weights a 'ton'!

1 pair Radio Shack Model Minimus-3.5 7w 8ohms wall mount speakers.
        Dusty <from being high on the wall> but were used as the surround
        speakers with above receiver.

I am asking a haul-away-fee of only $25.00 for the above three items!

Unless picked up by Monday ( 9/27*99) night I will allow them to be
'hauled-away'.

Items for sale:

1 - Bissell Carpet Cleaner, tank type asking only $25.00
        (cost you that much to rent one!)
        Hose needs repair, I ordered parts, but they took four months to arrive
and
        in the mean time wife purchased a new carpet cleaner.
        Works great as a wet vac.!

1 - Toshiba SD-2107 DVD player  asking $125.00
        Call for details

--David Carmichael
        (316) 524-0246

Please reply to following email address:
mailto: dec29111@xxxxxxxxxxxxx