Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: September 1999:
[aclug-L] Re: Installation CD problem (the show must go on)

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Installation CD problem (the show must go on)
From: Michael Holmes <maholmes@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 1999 07:34:14 -0500

I have the red hat 6.0 from cheapbytes.com It has one binary cd, and 3 archive
cds.
If you will bring your cd burner, I will be by there about 12:15 to pickup the
linux
squares.  I will leave it with to copy.  I have a FAA class until 12 then I go
fly
at 130 until 330.  If you guys are still playing, I will stop by there on my way
back from the airport, and help.  I have definitely got the obscure weird sound
card
configuration down pat!!  I also have nailed the ensonic sound pnp modem config
(JUMPERS).

Mike