Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: September 1999:
[aclug-L] Virtual Domains

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Virtual Domains
From: Dale W Hodge <dwh@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 15:42:03 -0500 (CDT)

Does anyone here have experiance setting up virtual domains? I'm needing
to set up web and email services for two virtual domains on my server.
I've visited apache.org and sendmail.org and read the documentation. I
think I understand what to do, but I'd like to know if I have a fallback
in case I get myself into trouble.  If no one does, I'll muddle through as
usual.

Thanks!

- Dale -

   __   _
 / /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /  . . .  t h e   c h o i c e   o f   a