Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: September 1999:
[aclug-L] A few questions

To: "Air Capital LUG" <aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] A few questions
From: "Bob Bonfield" <augur@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 18:17:24 -0500

Hey all, I was wondering if you could field a few questions for me.  First
of all, I was wondering if somebody could point me in the right direction to
get some good documentation on the 'fg' command.  What I'm wanting to know
is how to switch out of the job you are in while leaving it active, IE not
stopping or closing it.  If somebody can help me, I'll greatly appreciate
it.  Also, if somebody could tell me if there is an easier way to manage
jobs...that would be nice as well.  Thanks in advance all.

----
Bob Bonifield
Email:  augur@xxxxxxxxxxx