Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: September 1999:
[aclug-L] fstab file and Linux blues

To: "aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] fstab file and Linux blues
From: Michael Holmes <maholmes@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 23:00:59 -0500

Here is the fstab file.  When I booted Linux, it forced a check on the
hard drives.  /home drive went all the way down to 15%.  / drive went
down to 97%, so I killed the install directory for star office.  I have
no clue what reprocussions that will cause, but it cleared 297 meg!!
Gnome will now shut down properly, but netscape is still crashed, and
minicom will not unlock.

I smell an all saturday coming on.  This is my only free day.  :<

Mike
/dev/hda9               /                       ext2    defaults        1 1
/dev/hda8               /home                   ext2    defaults        1 2
/dev/hda10              /stuff                  ext2    defaults        1 2
/dev/hda7               swap                    swap    defaults        0 0
/dev/fd0                /mnt/floppy             ext2    noauto          0 0
/dev/cdrom              /mnt/cdrom              iso9660 noauto,ro       0 0
none                    /proc                   proc    defaults        0 0
none                    /dev/pts                devpts  mode=0622       0 0