Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: September 1999:
[aclug-L] i can't unsubscribe

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
From: "lu wong" <wuqing40@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 1999 12:39:54 PDT

hi, i tried to unsubscribe the list several times, but it's not successful. What i did is i send a message to the address for unsubscribing, and in the body of the message, i simply copy and paste the word unsubscribe, and then i send it. I have done it several times by now, and i got messages back saying that i'm already unsubscribed from the list, but new messages from your list stil keep comming back, can you help me please?