Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: August 1999:
[aclug-L] procmail, part 1

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] procmail, part 1
From: Jeff <schaller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 11:09:39 -0500 (CDT)

Ok, I'm at work, but I said I was going to post the recipe
I use to filter ACLUG mail.

:0:
* ^TOaclug-(L|announce)@complete.org
aclug

(This puts the -announce and regular mails into the same folder).

I'll post the presentation summary (which includes the instructions
for subscribing to the procmail mailinglist) later.

-jeff
--
                       "Conquering others requires force.
                     Conquering oneself requires strength."