Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: July 1999:
[aclug-L] Oprah, Maria Shriver, 48 Hours, Have All Interveiwed this Famo

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Oprah, Maria Shriver, 48 Hours, Have All Interveiwed this Famous Private Eye
From: sleuth@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 23:12:13 -0600

Oprah, Nightline, Maria Shriver, 48 Hours, 20/20 and more have all interviewed
this famous Private Investigator. Now, you too can make substantial income
using Schweitzers highly sought- after SECRETS.

Thank you for your interest in our training Course! Judgment Acquisition &
Recovery, Inc.  offers an extensive training course in "How to Collect Judicial
Judgments".

If you are like many people, you are not even sure what a Judicial Judgment is
and why processing Judicial Judgments can earn you very substantial income.
When one person or business files suit against another person or business and
wins, then winner than has a Judicial Judgment. You are happy you won but you
will soon find out the shocking fact: "Its now up to you to Collect on the
Judgment". The court does not require the loser to pay you. The court will not
even help you. In fact, employees of the court are forbidden by law from
telling you how to collect your judgment. Basically, the winner has a piece of
paper. You must trace the loser down, find their assets; their employment, bank
accounts, real estate, stocks and bonds, etc.

Very few people know how to find these assets or what to do when they are
found. The result is that millions of Judgments are just sitting in files and
being forgotten.

A little over 5 1/2 years ago after more than a decade and a half of locating
people and their assets for some of the biggest companies in the world, Al
Schweitzer discovered this powerful wealth building opportunity. Schweitzer
quickly realized that the courts were overflowing with uncollected judicial
judgments. While it's never been a secret that the judgments were in the courts
and it was never a secret that anyone could get the rights to collect these
judgments, the SECRET was knowledge. The knowledge to locate the debtors
(losers in the lawsuit) and their assets. This is the meat of this business
opportunity. Judgment Acquisition & Recovery, Inc. training course is based on
Al Schweitzers 20 years as one of the nations most successful private
investigators and his knowledge of locating people and their assets.  Numerous
companies have tried to duplicate this opportunity, but they can't duplicate
Schweitzers years of experience and documented success.

"In more than 70% of the cases the winner of a Judgment never sees a dime."

Right now in the United States there is between 200 and 300 billion dollars of
uncollected Judicial Judgment debt. For every Judgment that is paid, 5 or more
Judgments take its place.

We identified this massive market 5 1/2 years ago and have actively pursued
Judicial Judgments since. We invented this business. We have perfected it into
a well-proven and solid profession in which only a select few will be trained
in the techniques necessary to succeed.

With our first hand experience we have built a course which teaches you how to
start your business in this new unknown and exciting field of processing
Judicial Judgments.

By following the steps taught in our course and with reasonable effort you can
become very successful in the business ofprocessing of Judicial Judgments.
Schweitzer has trained people from all walks of life, attorneys, collection
agencies, police officers, housewives, people with disabilities. There is no
age, ethnic, education or geographic restrictions in this business.

The income potential is substantial in this profession, using the techniques
taught in this course, people and are now working full time making $96,000.00
to over $200,000.00 per year, Part time associates are earning between
$24,000.00
and $100,000.00 per year. Most choose to work out of their homes, other build
sizable organizations.

Today, people trained in this business opportunity are processing over 500
million dollars in Judicial Judgments. Joint ventures are where we make our
money. We only break even when our course is purchased. Opportunities exist to
partner directly with Al Schweitzer (what other business allows you to work
directly with the industry leader?)92% of all of our associates work out of
'heir home; 43% are women and 36% are part time.

One of the benefits of working in this field is that you are not under any kind
of time frame. If you decide to take off for a month or vacation then go. The
Judgments you are working on will be there when you return The Judgments are
still in force, they do not disappear.

The way we train you is non-confrontational You use your computer and telephone
to do most of the processing. You never confront the debtor. The debtor doesn't
know who you are. You are not a collection agency.

Simply stated the steps to successful Judicial Processing are as follows'.

Mail our recommended letter to companies and individuals with Judicial
Judgments, (We train you how to find out who to write to)

Approximately 10 % of the firms and people you write will call you and ask for
your help. They call You; you don't call them unless you want to.

You send them an agreement (supplied in the course) to sign, which splits every
dollar, you collect 50% to you and 50% to them, This applies no matter if the
judgment is for $2,000.00 or $2,000,000.00.

Using the techniques and resources supplied in the course, you then find the
debtor and find the debtors assets.

Once you find the debtor and their assets you file garnishments and Liens on
the assets you have located. (Standard fill in the blanks forms @re included in
the course, with instructions)

When you receive the assets you keep 50% and send 50% to the original Judgment
holder.

Once the Judgment is fully paid you mail a Satisfaction of Judgment to the
court. (included in the course, with instructions)

Quote's from several of our students:

Matt in Bakersfield, Ca. Writes, " on my very first judgment, working a total
of 12 hours and spending approximately $300.00, I netted $17,500.00."

After only having this course for four months, Larry S. in area code 314 stated
to us- 1 am now making $2,000.00 per week and expect this to grow to twice this
amount within the next year, I am having a ball. I have over $250,000 in
judgments I am collecting on now."

After having our course for 7 months Larry S, in 314 stated 1 am now making
$12,000.00 per month and have approximately $500,000.00 in judgments I am
collecting on. Looks like I will have to hire someone to help out"

From the above information and actual results YOU can see why we can state the
following:

With our course you can own your own successful business. A business which
earns you substantial income now and one which could be sold in 3-5 years.
paying you enough to retire on and travel the world.

So, if you've ever dreamed of the financial freedom that owning your own
business can provide. Dreamed of an early retirement, this may be the
opportunity for you. None of your days will be dull. Your brain is challenged.
A business which protects you from Corporate downsizing.  A business which you
can start part time from your home and later, if you so desire. you can work in
full time. A business which is your ticket to freedom from others telling you
what to do. A business which lets you control your own destiny, Our training
has made this happen for many others already, Make it happen for you!

If the above sounds interesting to you then its time for you to talk to a real
live human being, no cost or obligation on your part.

Please call us at 1-888-309-5852 (Toll Free) and speak with Al Schweitzer
directly (between the hours of 9:00am - 5:00pm, Mountain Time)
Thank you for your time and interest.