Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: July 1999:
[aclug-L] procmail presentation (tick, tick, tick)

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] procmail presentation (tick, tick, tick)
From: Jeff Schaller <schaller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 15:45:43 -0500 (CDT)

Time is ticking to get those customized procmail presentation requests
in. See:
for a list of possibilities. Feel free to inquire about others. If I
don't know the answer, I'll try to look it up for the presentation. If
I _do_ know the answer, I'll make it a part of the presentation. Get
your requests in by Monday, please, to give me time to put it all
together.  (Why not reply now?)

Again, replies directly to me unless you'd like list discussion of it.

-jeff
--
 "Sendmail started out being a sledgehammer used to kill a fly, only to
  discover that the fly was actually an elephant in the distance."