Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: July 1999:
[aclug-L] aclug BBQ

To: "'aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx'" <aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: aclug-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] aclug BBQ
From: "Clint A. Brubakken" <cabrubak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 09:41:03 -0500 (CDT)

Sorry for the short notice but, because neither John Goerzen, nor myself
could make it we have changed the BBQ to July 31.

It will be at Linwood Park in south Wichita which is between Harry and Mt
Vernon on hydraulic.

I'll let you know more after I make reservations and recon the park.

--
Clint Brubakken
Computer Science Services Group, LLC