Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: July 1999:
[aclug-L] Meeting topic + home finance

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Meeting topic + home finance
From: Jeff <schaller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 12:02:30 -0500 (CDT)

Just in case I forget to mention at the meeting tonight, a program I
use to balance my checkbook (and credit card) is 'cbb', from
http://www.menet.umn.edu/~curt/cbb/

Download at:
    ftp://ftp.me.umn.edu/pub/finance/cbb-latest.tar.gz
    ftp://ftp.fifi.org/pub/cbb/cbb-latest.tar.gz

Note, CBB requires: perl5.002 or later and tk4.x.

Readme at
http://www.menet.umn.edu/~curt/cbb/cbb-devel/README

Screenshots, online manual, and FAQ off the main page.

-jeff
--
Kent:  Tonight on ``Eye on Springfield'', we meet a man who's been
       hiccupping for 45 years!