Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: July 1999:
RE: [aclug-L] ACLUG Vice-Pres Wanted

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [aclug-L] ACLUG Vice-Pres Wanted
From: John Alexander <john.alexander@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 1999 11:44:52 -0500

I would love to assume some of those responsibilities. The only  reservation
that I might have is that my new position requires that I spend a
signigicant amount of time on the road. Has anybody explored the possibility
of co-chairing the group? I could probably handle the paper work, if
somebody else could handle the meeting arrangements. Any other ideas?

ja