Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: June 1999:
Re: [aclug-L] surplus update

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] surplus update
From: Jeff <schaller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 16:19:27 -0500 (CDT)

On Mon, 21 Jun 1999, Jonathan Hall wrote:

> Do me a favor and remind me again where this place is located (this should
> be question #1 on an ACLUG FAQ :-)

I don't recall the street address, but it's called "Boeing Surplus" or
something similar.

Here's the only way I know how to get there:
Take 235 south; take 135 south. You'll see signs saying "last free
exit"; keep going until you see the exit for (I think it's 47th?)
street south.  There'll be both East and West exits.  You want the
West exit (it's a right-hand exit in sight of the tollbooths).  Head
west on this street (it's a 2-lane 2way street).  Head straight
through the first stoplight, and oh, about a mile later, look on the
south; there's two entrances to the little parking lot; the first is
at the very east edge, barely noticeable (it sinks down rapidly), and
the second is on the west edge of the parking lot; you'll see a
chainlink fence.  The entrance to the store is on the west side of the
main building.

-jeff
--
main(a,b){while((a=getchar())+1)putchar((b=64^a&223)&&b<27?a&96|(b+12)%26+1:a);}