Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: May 1999:
[aclug-L] J Goerzen's Linux Expo Pictures

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] J Goerzen's Linux Expo Pictures
From: "Clint A. Brubakken" <cabrubak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 13:38:17 -0500 (CDT)

I noticed on /. that our very own John "roach boy" Goerzen has posted
pictures from the linux expo.

http://www.debian.org/~jgoerzen/lexpo-photos/

so know we know what he was doing when not answering mail last week :)

--
Clint Brubakken
Computer Science Services Group, LLC

  -- Larry Wall (Open Sources, 1999 O'Reilly and Associates)