Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: May 1999:
Re: [aclug-L] Latest Kernal for RedHat 5.2...

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] Latest Kernal for RedHat 5.2...
From: "Clint A. Brubakken" <cabrubak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 16:48:21 -0500 (CDT)

its actually kernEl ,so check out us.kernel.org

also kernel aren't distribution specific. just got the most recent 2.2.x
note if you on a network you'll need to make some changes when going from
2.0 to 2.2 .

--
Clint Brubakken
Computer Science Services Group, LLC

And thus Microsoft destroys yet another valuable life in their war
against Intelligence.

                                        -- Erwin
User Friendly, 5/13/1998