Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: April 1999:
[aclug-L] (no subject)

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] (no subject)
From: RReid74031@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1999 22:06:57 EDT

I am unable to compile my java program at this time.  I have been told that I
need to download the Java Development Kit located at www.blackdown.org.  I
don't know which one to choose.  I am using the Linux redhat 5.2 version.  I
have a seperate operating system that runs my Linux os and windows 95 is ran
on the other.  Once you answer my question as to which java to download on
the www.blackdown.org. I will need help loading it  onto my Linux os.  I
don't know how to load programs onto this directory.  I am new at this so
step by step instruction would be very helpful.

Thanks for your help and time.

Sincerely,
        RMR