Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: April 1999:
Re: [aclug-L] Iomega Zip Zoom SCSI Card

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] Iomega Zip Zoom SCSI Card
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 09 Apr 1999 10:22:19 -0500

I don't know about that card in particular, but as a guess, it is
probably an Adaptec card.

In order to use SCSI devices in Linux, you need to go to your kernel,
enable SCSI support, SCSI disk support, and support for the
appropriate lowlevel SCSI driver for your device.  For that device, I
don't know what the appropriate lowlevel SCSI driver is -- I'm sure
it's not an Iomega (they just repackage somebody else's) but I don't
know whose it is.