Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: March 1999:
Re: [aclug-L] Important Complete.Org List Changes

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx@complete.org
Cc: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] Important Complete.Org List Changes
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 27 Mar 1999 22:34:10 -0600

"Jeffrey L. Hansen" <jhansen@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Let's see . . . Upgraded hardware . . . Upgraded software . . .  Did
> Majordomo get upgraded to Lt. Col. Domo?  Or did he just retire?  :-)

Hehe :-)

Majordomo is in the infirmary (still on disk but no longer really active).

I'm now running Listar for all the complete.org lists.  I had already
been using it for one of the other domains I host (freeciv.org), and
all was well (very well, in fact).

On another front, I see that mail gets delivered to most of the
subscribers in less than a minute now, so those of you with time warp
theories may be interested to note that :-)

John