Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: March 1999:
Re: [aclug-L] Modem problem? or ISP?

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] Modem problem? or ISP?
From: "Jeffrey L. Hansen" <jhansen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 14:43:20 -0600

That very reason is why I dumped Feist three years ago. It was connection roulette 90% of the time and seemed to be the same no matter when in the day I connected. I finally had enough about the time I moved to Clearwater, but would have dumped them anyway. It seems like most people are happy with Southwind, but I'll probably start an ISP holy war by saying that, and I have no direct experience with any other provider here except Sprynet and I'd definitely advise against using them.

Jeff