Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: February 1999:
Re: [aclug-L] Debian Menu

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] Debian Menu
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 17:52:18 -0600

Hi,

I'm assuming that you're talking about Debian 2.0 or later.

What you need to do is install the "menu" package.  Debian has a unique
feature wherein each application "registers" itself with the menus in all
the window managers (so you never have to manually edit the list), but to
enable it, you need to install the "menu" package.

John