Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: February 1999:
[aclug-L] Upcoming ACLUG meetings

To: aclug-announce@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Upcoming ACLUG meetings
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 22:47:18 -0600

Hello everyone,

It has been decided, in keeping with the decision at our last meeting, that
ACLUG meetings will be held on the first Monday and third Tuesday of every
month, effective immediately.  Therefore, this one time, our next meeting
will be one week from now, February 16.  The meetings in the near future,
then, are:

 * TUESDAY, February 16
 * MONDAY, March 1
 * TUESDAY, March 16

And we will have a Free Linux Install coming up on:

 * SATURDAY, February 27

I'll soon be sending out a detailed e-mail with information about our
February 16th meeting and the February 27 Free Linux Install.

Thanks,

John Goerzen

--
This is the Air Capital Linux Users Group announcements list. Subscribe and