Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: December 1998:
Re: [aclug-L] Good Computer Book Source

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aclug-L] Good Computer Book Source
From: jeffrey.hansen@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 1998 20:34:38 -0600

Interest in math and science is bad enough without advertising the
dysfunction.  :)  My wife is twisted like that too.

sohel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx on 12/20/98 08:02:22 PM

Please respond to aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx

To:   aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
cc:    (bcc: Jeffrey Hansen/BFTC/Bombardier)

Hello,
I consider keeping Math and other textbooks completely normal..along
with old and antiquated hardware. Now whats sooo wrong about keeping
MATH books in general??
I just dont understand this attitude.
I concern about welfare of People who DOES NOT keep their MATH and
science books..specially those in engineering and Computer Sciences.
Just my .02 worth.
sohel